Friday, February 4, 2011

Praising God

I like to take the time to just thank the Lord for several things.  For One, Loving me and saving me.  Jesus is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you Lord for my girls, they are very special and I know they are gifts from you.  Thank you Lord for my home, family and church family.  Thank you for all the wonderful teachers youve brought into my life.  Thank you for all my friends.  Thank you for the time you gave my girls and I with Jax.  Thank you for Duma, our new kitten.  Looks like you guys we get to keep Duma after all.  He really was Heaven sent.  Thank you for all my gifts inside of me that you are helping me bring to surface.  Thank you for reminding me daily that I am blessed.  Thank you Jesus for having so much patience with me.  Thank you for giving me life here on earth, thank you for giving me hope and eternity with you when this life has withered away.  Thank you Jesus for being my Lord and Savior. Thank you for my future, I know it will be awesome.  I love you Jesus. 
Amen!!!!!!!!!Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!
What would you like to praise Jesus for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment