Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Installing truth

Jesus,

When temptations arise, give me strength and will power to flee in the opposite direction.
                                                        
                                                                                                                Amen.

My Child,
Don't give in.  Don't compromise.  Keep all your attention on me.  Clean out the clutter that holds you in bondage against me.  You have been set a part from the world.  I made you different, so the world could see me.

Words revealed by the
Holy Spirit.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and minds through Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:6-7

Trusting Jesus with all our heart and leaning on him with all we have will break us free from the prison that our minds are in.  It's awful to be stuck in a state of mind, that's in lock down.  Our minds are powerful.  We can have control of our mind.  Satin does not have to control it.  Once Satin knows he has your mind and he can control your every move, he will do whatever he can to torment you.  The more we stand up to Satin and tell him he will not control our minds, he has to flee.  We may find ourselves repeating this a lot through out the day, which is fine.  The more we say it the stronger we become.  Satin will eventually get the picture and back off.  We have to make a choice and stick with it.  We can not give up.  Keep fighting the fight.  Jesus never has given up on us.  He loves us.  Lets NOT be quitters.  Lets be winners.  We are all worthy in the eyes of Jesus.

We have learned we are worthy.  Our lives are of great value. 
Today lets beat Satin to the ground, with "I'm taking my mind back".  "You can not have it any longer". "It belongs to Jesus now".  Lets repeat this through out our day.  When Satin throws something in your way, "mind", repeat that phrase.  The more you say it the more you will begin to believe it.

Recall these verses to mind. 

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee:  be not dismayed; for I am thy God:  I will uphold the with the right hand of my righteousness".  Isaiah 41:10

"For I am the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto the, Fear not; I will help thee."
Isaiah 41:13

"Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy one of Israel".  Isaiah 41:14

No comments:

Post a Comment