Monday, January 31, 2011

Hope

Hello, everyone.  How are you doing?  I hope great. Well, there's still no sign of Jax and I miss him terrible bad.  I have to believe that the Lord is taking care of him, where ever he is.  I trust Jesus.  Friday night this beautiful kitten showed up at my door steps.  He has not left.  I don't have a clue where he came from.  I'm going to put him in the lost and found section of the Greenwood Commonwealth.  If nobody claims him I'm going to keep him.  I want to put him in the paper because he has to belong to somebody and that would be the right thing to do.  I do not want someone to feel the way I am feeling about my Jax.  Its not a fun feeling.  I had prayed before this kitten showed up at my house that when the Lord felt he was ready for me to have another dog, I'd want him to let me know.  Then two days later Duma shows up.  Yes, my girls and I named him.  I know we probable shouldn't of done that, but we didn't know what to call him.  So, we named him Duma.  I got the name from the movie Duma.  It fits him perfectly.  So, I'm still praying if this kitten is from the Lord.  We shall see.  I will know in a few weeks if we get to keep him.  He is really pretty.  I haven't really liked cats much and I've only owned one my whole life.  He was mean and I didn't care much for him.  This kitten so far is precious.  He's sweet and loving.  So far anyways.  I wanted to up date you own this situation.  Everyone please be in prayer for Jax and Duma.  Pray for the Lords will for both these pets.  Thank you.  I'd like to here from my readers.  If you have any comments please leave them.  Thank you and God bless.

"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 3:13

1 comment:

  1. The Lord will heal all broken hearts in his time. I am living proof. God is calling me in so many area's of life, I am feeling so excited. I am starting a new Pre Bible Buddies class at church and I hope to really get the children super excited. I am also singing in the choir, and the praise choir, and I have sang a few songs on my own and I am praying to continue with that. I have the 2 most precious boys in my life and it was the biggest blessing of all. I love them so much. Thanks for continueing your devotions. Love in Christ. DG

    ReplyDelete